Thursday, October 21, 2010

Brookhaven Biking

We are not huge road bikers, although we both own them. I've actually only been once since moving down here, and I just rode around Capital City CC a couple times because it was a nice neighborhood ride. I might have to dust off the old road bike and see if I can still fit into my biking shorts to try this ride though. My mom forwarded me this link from bicycling.com. It is 19 mile ride through Brookhaven which passes by some cool points of interest. Check out the map below and the link here. Don't forget to say hey as you pass me!


2 comments:

  1. If you are interested in a group ride that goes along this same route check it out:

    http://www.sadlebred.com/atlroadrides.html.

    They do leave from Vinings, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are better rides that start in Brookhaven. Check out mapmyride and the Dresden Redding ride. Stands for Redding Road. Starts near the golf course and runs for about 13 miles. Sweet ride with no major traffic!@!

    ReplyDelete